copy of Matarromera Verdejo Fermentado Barrica 2016
We recommend serving it at a temperature of about 9ºC. This wine is incredible when it comes to pairing with food. Try combining it with cheese, cured meats, nuts, seafood, and white fish. But don't forget to try it with meat as well.
Shipping in 48/72h
Secure purchase and Return guarantee
Matarromera Barrel-Fermented Verdejo is a wine that comes with a promise: it promises a very different experience to that of a normal white wine. For starters, it is a fuller-bodied and more structured wine with a very limited production amounting to a meagre 3,000 bottles, depending on the vintage. Matarromera was, until its 25th anniversary, a winery dedicated body and soul to the production of red wines with a lot of personality. It took Matarromera all these years to witness the birth of a single-varietal verdejo from its plots located in the Rueda DO. These are the characteristics of this white wine from Castilla y León:
1. Magnificent potential for laying down as it is aged in French oak barrels, adjusted, and measured for the best expression of the vineyards.
2. Fruity wine, elegant and complex bouquet: Tropical fruit scents such as passion fruit and mango, or others such as peach or apricot, over notes of herbs, anise, and white flowers.
3. It is fresh and, at the same time, unctuous on the palate. Deep and tasty.
- Bodega Matarromera
- Denomination of Origin
- Bottle Size
- 75 cl.
- List of Ingredients
- Wine produced from grapes
- Contains sulfites
- 750 ml
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Service Temperature
- Servir a 8-9º.
- Business Name
- BODEGA MATARROMERA, S.L.
- Country of Origin
- Alcoholic Strenght